Medsol utilizes a central IRB, which allows for an efficient/expedited research approval process. We excel in recruitment abilities, low query rate, quick regulatory and contract turn around.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in Advanced Pediatric and Adult Clinical Research and above all the superior quality of care that our patients receive.
The 100+ square foot investigational drug storage room is situated in the rear of the office. In addition,
it has an electronic keypad door lock and it is rescticted to staff only access. There are two refrigerators
that are temperature monitored M-F (no weekends no holidays) and the temperature is recorded on a site specific
log. There are 2 separate wall mounted cabinets within the secure storage room. The storage cabinets are
temperature monitored with recording on a site specific temperature log
(Monday thru Friday no weekend or holidays). In addition, the room temperature is monitored via ADT on a
24 hour 7 day a week basis. A high or low out of norm range will trigger a phone alert via a wireless
connection to the Director of Research.
Study monitors and other Sponsor Visitors are provided with private offices with phones and internet access.
Self Serve refreshment are provided and parking is at our front door.
Our Research Facility Also Includes:
• Partnership with Endrocrinology, Internal Medicine and Neurology Physicians with access to their database.
• Staff: 2 full time coordinators with IATTA training
• Two Handicap accessible restrooms.
• Two dedicated Exam rooms and a lab phlebotomy area.
• A dedicated copy/fax/scan machine with designated phone line
• Paper based medical records
• Dedicated room for monitoring visits with hard wired and wireless internet access.
• 6 computers with DSL internet connection and email access (4 Macs and 2 PC which all access printer wirelessly).
• A kitchen area to staff and visitors which permits us to offer beverages to waiting study
subjects and breakfast to those subjects that have fasting blood sampling (according to their protocol).
• Local laboratory affiliation with Sunrise Lab, Port Charlotte Florida. Routine and emergency
collections are available 7 days a week. Lab certificates and lab norms are available upon request.
• 1 locked refrigerator with temperature log.
• A -25?C locked freezer with temperature log.
• Ambient centrifuge (calibrated yearly).
• OSHA compliant: spill kits and eye wash station, and sharp containers.
• CLIA waiver certificate.
• 2 wall secured lockable cabinets for drug storage, monitored M-F
• 2 Locked IP refrigerators
• Manual and electronic blood pressure devices (calibrated yearly)
• ECG= Midmark Diagnostic Group. (certificate
• Electronic scale (up to 400 pounds and calibrated yearly)
• Emergency Kit with oxygen tank, ambubag and access to 911.
3280 Tamiami Trl, Port Charlotte, FL
View Larger Map